Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sorry- No real update this week.

Hey folks- sorry, there won't be a real update this week.  I am over my head in work for school.  It seems like all my classes have papers, reviews, assessments, tests or exams coming up.  I have been studying and working until midnight or 1 AM for the last few days just to try to keep up with everything.  I wanted to have time to work on the clipper, but it isn't happened before next Monday at the soonest, unless a prof decides to cut us all a break, which I don't think is going to happen.

But get this.  I was planning on taking a picture of my workshop desk (which is next to my computer and the is place where I have been piling up all my text books and notebooks and packets and whatnot), because its a pretty impressive collection of accumulation of academic amassment; despite the unplanned way I have been picking things up and putting them down, there is also a chaotic beauty in the pile.  BUT I pick up my digital camera, and what does the screen say? "please recharge battery" and ker-putt! the camera turns itself off.  Camera fail on top of blog writing fail.

But hopefully these fails are the price I will pay for not only NOT failing my classes, but actually doing ok in them.  I can only hope.  But I need to get back to work.  As soon as my head is above water again, I'll get some work done on the clipper and write a post about it.  Hopefully soon.  In the mean time, be good to yourself, and have a good one.

Until next time,

David D.

No comments:

Post a Comment